Essential B vitamin for metabolic health & more
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is an important component of coenzyme A, which assists in several metabolic pathways and is necessary for the transfer of fats to and from cells.
Gluten free Non-GMO Vegetarian
Pantothenic Acid Benefits
- Essential to lipid, amino acid & glucose metabolism
- Important for mitochondrial energy production
- Has a central role in hemoglobin, neurotransmitters, cholesterol & steroid hormone synthesis
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is critical for human health. As a component of a ubiquitous cofactor called coenzyme A, it plays a central role in lipid, amino acid and glucose metabolism, and mitochondrial energy production, as well as in the synthesis of hemoglobin, neurotransmitters, cholesterol. steroid hormones, and other proteins and lipids.
While only mildly acidic, Pantothenic acid is paired with calcium to neutralize acidity and increase storage stability.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as D-calcium pantothenate)||44 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||500 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, rice extract blend.|
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.